Fulford Heath Golf Club is proud and committed to the R&A Women in Golf Charter.
The R&A launched the Women in Golf Charter in May 2018, supported by England Golf and other organisations.
The Charter is designed to:
* Strengthen the focus on gender balance and provide a united position for the golf industry.
* Commit national federations and organisations to support measures targeted at increasing participation of women, girls and families in golf.
* Call upon signatories to take positive action to support the recruitment, retention and progression of women working at all levels of the sport.
* Set individual targets for national associations for participation and membership and reporting progress annually.
* Develop an inclusive environment for women and girls within golf.