New – download your Digital County Card
All men and boys who are members of any club affiliated to The Worcestershire Union of Golf Clubs can now download themselves a Digital County Card through the igCounty app. The app is free, and the card itself is also free, by virtue of men and boys paying their annual County Affiliation Fees. (Ladies should speak to their Association if they want a County Card.)
The process, is very simple, and should take members no more than 2/3 minutes to complete. You will need to know your CDH (Central Database of Handicaps) number.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD A DIGITAL COUNTY CARD
- Go to your normal app store on your phone.
- Search for igCounty App – it is free
- Load and Install the App
- Enter the County Card part of the menu
- Enter your details as requested – every member will need their CDH number
- Refresh the screen
- County Card should be displayed, including County Logo, members name, current date, home club and handicap, and will be available every time the member subsequently opens the App.
- OR you can save the County Card to the “wallet” on your phone
You only need to go through the installation process once, and then the card is there forever, provided you remain a member of a Worcestershire affiliated club. The old style cards will, of course, remain valid.