Developing young people to enjoy the game of golf
Fulford Heath Golf Club welcomes all Juniors of any ability
Whether you are moving from another club or a just starting out on a new sport.
We just want you to enjoy the game!
If you are up to 16 years of age you can become a member at one of the finest Golf Clubs in the area, Fulford Heath Golf Club.
You can have access to all facilities and play on the challenging course for just £35.00 per year (plus a small England Golf and County levy). This is excellent value for money when you consider the benefits that come with membership:-
- Full access to the golf course and practice facilities
- Award winning individual or group coaching available weekly from Paul Aitkens, a PGA Class AA Golf Professional
- Option to sign in parents/grandparents/friends for a round of golf at a discounted rate (up to 6 times a year)
- Personalised junior bag tag
- Junior “Welcome” Box
- Club card that gives you a discount on drinks at the bar
- And club clothing, access to fully stocked pro shop, part of Europen Tour GolfSixes league programme, communication done through Whatsapp groups, School holiday activities, themed sessions and many more benefits to make your Golf experience the best when you are at Fulford Heath.
We run a variety of competitions for Juniors and encourage them to obtain their CONGU handicap.
We also believe that golf should be fun and it will help your game develop if you are enjoying your time at the Club. To help with that the competitions are played over 18, 9, 6 and even 3 holes according to ability and time PLUS we also have monthly putting competitions because as you will soon find out Driving is for show Putting wins you the doe!
There is what we call a ‘roll up’ each Thursday when Juniors can just turn up to play with each other on the course in competition.
Some of our Juniors go on to represent the club in the West Midlands Junior League or the Worcestershire Golf Sixes league.
There are also County and National Junior competitions that you can take part in.
When Juniors achieve a handicap of 36 for girls and 28 for boys then you can also take part in the Club’s adult competitions.
Juniors have their own social events including an end of season celebration when a number of trophies are handed out to those who have been successful in the competitions.
- And remember Fulford have relaxed the dress code and if parents are waiting we would love to see them in the Clubhouse. Here they can relax with a drink either from the bar or our caterer who can also help them with a bite to eat if they are hungry.
Fulford Heath Golf Club takes child safety very seriously and both the Coach and Junior Organiser are both DBS and SPC (Safeguarding and Protecting Children) qualified.
So if you are interested in joining Fulford Heath or finding out any more, then you can either
Speak to Paul Aitkens (Junior Lead Coach) on 07596 516720.
If you are a Junior interested in joining Fulford Heath Golf Club or a parent with a young person who is interested in Golf then here is some important information that you will need to download and review that will show you how we set out to ensure safety at Fulford Heath for everyone: