The Studio has been fitted with the latest Flight Scope technology, projector, screen, computer, and swing analysis software allowing members to hire the facility for private practice or a quick round of golf on any number of famous courses available from around the world.
The Swing Studio can now be used for:
- Providing video analysis lessons shown on a TV Screen for easy visibility whilst hitting balls, with accurate technical data provided from the Pro Tee including:
- Club head speed,
- Spin rates
- Launch angles
- Club face impact alignment
- Swing path
- Carry distance
- Total distance and Ball trajectory
All this information is projected on screen for you to see.
- Accurate dynamic club fitting will allow us to best fit clubs to each individual swing from the data provided. This will allow us to find the best combination of head, loft and shaft that best performs for you, giving you more accuracy, carry and distance.
- Golf Ball fitting will allow us to fit individuals to the correct compression and cover of golf ball, giving the best results for distance, feel and accuracy related to angle of attack, spin rates and club head speed.
- Club gapping and distance measurement of each club in the bag.
The number one use for this area is of course lessons run by our Professional, Richard Davies. Some lessons or part of your learning will be carried out within the Swing Studio to supply the data above and help him to improve your swing and your game.
Private hire is available to members at a preferential rate allowing members to practice and play with accurate technical feedback in the warm and comfortable surroundings of the studio. Available with nearest the pin, longest drive or skill challenges to complete and improve your play.
Corporate Function hire also available
Societies can hire the studio for their private use allowing them to compete amongst their friends in nearest the pin, longest drive or skill challenges. – I would advise this is done at the start of their day before their round of golf.
“The combination of a lesson with Head Professional Richard and the accurate information provided from the Swing Studio analysis system was without doubt a major factor in helping me secure my first Club Championship win in the Penfold Cup.” – Ross Holmes
PGA Head Professional -Fulford Heath GC and Secretary of The PGA in Worcestershire
Details and availability
You can compete amongst your friends in nearest the pin, longest drive or skill challenges, have lessons or simply warm up for that important match. For more details contact our Professional, Richard Davies on 01564 822930 or fill out and send the form below.